Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Peanut....

Ava and I had our finally fitting for the wedding we are in the Saturday. Of course both still needed to be altered! I don't think mine is every going to be right but that's okay, its only one day right?
Ava's dress is actually very cute. There is a HUGE bow in the back though that is weighing the dress down. She had to get pinned and is having it taking in tonight! I am hoping that it is good tomorrow, seeing that the wedding is Saturday! The seamstress told us she used a 12 month pattern to make Ava's dress. She is my little Peanut! I am hoping it still fits in December and it can be used for one of her Sunday dresses! I would love for her to have a fancy dress for each Sunday in December up to Christmas!
I will post some pictures of her in the dress tomorrow! Hopefully it will fit good!

No comments: