I guess I must have forgotten with Ava that the farther and farther along I get in my pregnancy the less and less I sleep. I was up at four thirty this morning with some numbness in my hand and face that had me very worried so of course I could not fall back asleep. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my thirty week apt, but I think I am still going to call the doctor this morning when they open to make sure everything is okay. Nine weeks and counting to go!!! I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore!! 18 out of 24 months is far too much!!! Nora is kicking a lot more often now, some that make me stop and catch my breath ! I think she is going to be a soccer player ! Ava kicked often but for some reason I don't remember the kicks being quite as hard as little Miss Nora's . I think she wants to come out! Not to much longer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment