Look Mom I am such a big girl ! 
This past weekend was a very busy one and also very exciting! Ava decided she wanted to stand all alone hanging on to nothing! She also took two steps! I know it is not far away now until she will be walking all over the place!
Saturday my mom and I went to my SILs bridal shower, it was very nice! The food was excellent and Ava was very well behaved ! Everyone loved seeing her in her party dress!
Sunday we had another shower for another SIL . My brothers fiance! It was a weekend full of showers.
Monday we went to P.A. to visit my Aunt MaryAnn. It was a very relaxing fun day of shopping and hanging out! Ava loved the cats! I think she wants Daddy to adopt one for her!
Tomorrow I have my 26 week apt. I can not believe I am that far along already! It will not be long until Nora will be her to join the fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment