Monday, August 25, 2008

My One Year Old!

Well Ava is now in bed for the night. Her birthday is almost over. She is really my little one year old now. We had such a fun weekend. Her birthday party on Saturday was so much fun. She was such a trooper for such a long day. The weather was perfect and the food was great. I could not have asked for more! I was so happy that my grandparents and out of town aunt and uncle were able to make it! I know Ava appreciated it as well.
My boss and very good friend took excellent pictures during the party. I was so happy for her doing that! I had so much to do without having to take a bunch of pictures!
Tonight we had my family over for pizza and Ava's smash cake. She loved it! It took a minute for her to dig into it but once she figured it out she went nuts! Kory brought Ava's new kitchen up for her to play with tonight, she really loves to play with all the food. The pringles look especially real and she tired to eat them more than once!
I am still in shock that my baby is one.. I can now truly join the club of mothers who say that the first year does go by much to fast!!! (as i typed that Miss Nora in my belly kicked me, she is reminding me that it will not be long till she is here!)
I am going to post the party pictures soon!!
Well I guess the count down to number 2 starts now!

No comments: