Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recent



Things have been a bit crazy around here, I cant believe its mid September already! We celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was such a nice day, I have the best family and friends! Today my mom and I are going shopping to Kohl's. I am very excited to cross a few things off of my Christmas shopping list. Yes, I am already Christmas shopping. I have to, I cant stand the busyness of the holiday shopping season, and for whatever reason maybe being the economy is rebounding a bit, I feel like this year is going to be worse than ever!( so that was the worlds longest run on sentence :-) )
Party Planning is in full effect again. This time for Nora though. I don't even like to admit that my baby is going to be one, but I do know how fast it goes by. Nora 's party is going to be amazing, and I cant wait!
Anyways, Here are two recent pictures of the greatest kids on EARTH, they bring me such great joy every day!


Are they not the cutest?!

No comments: