Thursday, July 16, 2009

Party Plans, Party Plans

Well all the T's are getting crossed and the I's dotted. Her party plans are finally all coming together, and Ladybugs are in full bloom around here! After having many complications with dates, we finally have one picked out and set in stone! Aunt Jenna(bless her) came over and help cut out umpteenmillion circles and other needed shapes too assemble the invitations. One of these days I will realize what a pain fancy things are and just run to Walmart, grab a pack and fill them out. However this in not the year for that! So Ava will have amazing invites(in my opinion) that hopefully everyone loves!
Start praying now that the weather is great on August 15Th! I am really hoping it is. All though with the summer we have been having who really knows?!
Here are two cute pictures to leave you with, I just love when she falls asleep in the car! What a doll baby!
She looks so big too me!

No comments: