Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

This happened to be a special day for miss Ava who turned 21 months today! Yes i know, I cannot belive another month has gone by and my little girl is that much closer to being TWO. When that happened I have no idea! Its like that great country song says "Dont Blink", which is so true in the blink of an eye my baby has gone from well just that a baby to a sweet little grown up girl, and an amazing big sister to Nora. Ava also felt is was appropriate to learn some new words today! She now can say ball, ok and yes! For us that is a huge accomplishment and we could not be more thrilled for her!
Here are a few baby pictures of Ava. My how she has changed! Just wait till her Two year post where i really go through the changes of Ava! And in honor of Memorial Day and as a special thanks to everyone who has served our country, Ava and I decided what better way to take her 21 month pictures than with Rocking the Red, White, and Blue!
Ava, you are a beautiful and sweet baby girl! Your dad and I are so proud of you and the little lady you are becoming. We love you Ava Gracie Girl!

No comments: