I have a feeling we are going to be entering the Terrible Two's a little bit sooner than we would have liked. Ava is a little spitfire, she knows what she wants and when she wants it! She is full of life and energy!
I cant believe my baby is going to be two soon, time truly does go by WAY to fast. All though I am sad that she is getting bigger by the minute, I look forward to the new things ahead,and all the new things she is doing.
Ava is intrigued by puzzles now, she will sit and do her Melissa and Doug puzzles for long periods at a time! (which we all know is not Ava) Normally she is my shadow all day and will not leave my side for a minute. She really is very very good at puzzles too, I was amazed the first time I watched her do one.
She also loves to color, or do any craft. I just ordered her a Crayon Wallet off of etsy.com. I am so excited for it to come! She is going to love it(OK i am going to love it too!) . I will post pictures when it arrives, it is just the coolest thing!
Everyone who knows Ava knows she can put food away like a champ! She would be totally happy to eat all day! Good thing she still is on the low curve for weight! Ava also now is officially at the "big kids table"! She had to give up her deluxe high chair to Nora, who is now eating baby food. Ava loves her booster seat and does really well in it! Here are some pictures from her first night in it! 







No comments:
Post a Comment