(my weakness) to look for things for the future playroom. I am just having such a fun time planning this room! So far i have two picture frames, a window valence, and a decoration to go on a wall shelf. Kory and I sold our old crib and pack-n-play to a friend of ours who is expecting, and with that money I am buying the other things I want for the room. An adorable table and chairs set I found on Ebay, a ceramic tea set and a few other decorations for the room.
After Marshalls, my boss Meghann and her daughter and a friend Carly came over and we went to icecream with the girls( my dad and Kory tagged along too). The girls loved the icecream. It was Ella's first cone! Well, after icecream we took the girls to the park for a quick play before it got too cold out. Boy they were tired at this point, but the fun was not over. We ended up getting subs for dinner from Frankies and went over to Meghanns. It was such a fun night, we have great fun laughing at old pictures and ugly baby clothes! :-) The girls all played so nicely and it was just a fun relaxing night!



No comments:
Post a Comment